Symbolic weddings give you the freedom to personalise your ceremony in such a way that it reflects your value and beliefs. It is not legally binding but you will receive a marriage certificate to commemorate the event.
In a symbolic wedding you can:
- Involve family members and friends or be just the two of you (witnesses can be included but are not necessary)
- Write your own vows
- Include symbols, like a unity candle or rings
- Include religious elements, like readings from the bible
- Make the ceremony formal or very casual
- Select the venue of your choice…and the music, of course!
There’s no formula to a symbolic wedding, every ceremony is unique. We will discuss your ideas and desires and I’ll make sure the ceremony turns out exactly the way you want it.
FOR A PROMPT REPLY PLEASE SEND ALL INQUIRIES VIA EMAIL!