Your wedding in Paris
Congratulations, you’ve decided to host your wedding in Paris! Paris offers a miriad of options and venues and we can assure you won’t regret this decision… in fact most of our couple will tell you that their special day in Paris was truly the best day of their lives!
We can organize the perfect wedding ceremony for you and your guests: whether you’d like a small, intimate wedding or a more complex ceremony for a bigger party. We travel to all venues in Paris and surrounding areas. If you have up to 5 guests prices start at 400 euros and if you have more guests, prices start at 450 euros, depending on location and how complex the ceremony is going to be.
All our wedding packages include:
- Initial questionnaire (to get to know you and personalize your script).
- Unlimited script redrafts until the ceremony corresponds exactly to your wishes. This is a fun and creative process, there’s no word count and no time limit.
- Your celebrant’s presence on the day – of course!
- Dedicated assistance throughout the planning process
- Symbolic Wedding Certificate – your keepsake printed in Paris, which you can sign at the end of the ceremony (if you wish).
Our preferred payment method is Paypal but other methods are available upon request.
Choose your add-ons:
Would you like music? Not sure about which photographer would best capture all the fun and romance of the day? Not a problem! We have an established network of trustworthy providers to complement our service, from photographers to musicians and everything in between.
Get in touch to know more!
Why us for your wedding ceremony in Paris?
Your wedding ceremony will be one of the most important days of your life and we understand that only the best will do. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding wedding celebrants and officiants along with knowing an array of wedding venues and professional vendors in Paris and surrounding areas. We look forward to helping you organize the perfect ceremonyin Paris!
Check out our testimonials below from some of our previous wedding ceremonies.